Muslim Fashion Festival (MUFFEST) Indonesia, an annual muslim fashion event whose aim is to strengthen Indonesia's economy through local muslim fashion industry. The idea of MUFFFEST is triggered by the vision of Indonesia's government to make Indonesia as the muslim fashion center of the world, and reinforced by the growth of.
MUFFEST 2020 will feature various muslim fashion products ranging from conventional to urban styles, highlighting the current up and coming trends in fashion. Designers, entrepreneurs and other stakeholders in the fashion industry are encouraged to participate as this event is specially geared towards grooming these talents in raising their standard to a higher level and to be ready compete internationally. In addition to fashion products, Muslim Fashion Festival 2020 will also feature accessories and other products related to muslim lifestyle.
This event will be held:
- Date : February 20 - 23, 2020
- Venue : Main lobby, Plenary Hall & Cendrawasih Hall Jakarta Convention Hall
- Time : 10.00 am - 09.00 pm
- Ticket Price : IDR 25.000
How to get there:
- Transjakarta - Choose Transjakarta corridor 9 for Pinang Ranti - Pluit; Get off at JCC Senayan Transjakarta shelter; Walk to the JCC entrance (Gate 5 (access door to Door 1 Senayan), Gate 7 (access Jalan Sudirman) and Gate 9 (access Youth Gate))).
- Commuter Line (KRL) - Choose majors Bogor - Jatinegara / Bogor - Duri Angke / Bogor - Tanah Abang; Get off at Palmerah Station; Use Transjakarta for JCC Senayan; take the west side stop to JCC or get off at the rubber station; online transportation (online motorcycle taxi); choose JCC destination (estimated travel costs around IDR 7,000 - IDR 15,000)
Don't missed this amazing Muslim Fashion Festival!
For more information:
Indonesian Fashion Chamber (IFC)
Wisma Argo Manunggal 5th Floor
Gatot Subroto street kav. 22
South Jakarta 12930, Indonesia
Phone : (021) 252 441
Mobile phone : 0812-8352-1212
Visit and follow Instagram @Muslimfashionfestival