DetailsThe largest education exhibition and training exhibition in Indonesia featuring leading universities from within and outside the country that are the people's favorite.
This big event is also equipped with interesting and educational events that will add insight to students and parents before deciding which universities to choose from to continue their education.
How To Get There
- Public Transportation
- During exhibitions, JI Expo provide free shuttle bus from JI Expo to Mangga Dua Square. Bus leaves at 4 PM onwards at the lobby of Trade Mart Building.
- Damri Busses are available from “Soekarno Hatta International Airport to JI Expo Kemayoran.” Gett off at “Pekan Raya Jakarta Kemayoran.”
- From “Tanah Abang Station”, take the train with route “Tanah Abang-Jatinegara” and get off at “Stasiun Kemayoran.”
- Continue with online transportation (cost estimation: 10.000 IDR for bike / 25.000 IDR for car) to JI Expo Kemayoran.
- From National Monument (Monas) TransJakarta Bus Stop, take the route “Rawa Buaya – Harmoni” or 2A corridor. Get off at “Galur TransJakarta Bus Stop.”
- Continue with online transportation (cost estimation: 12.000 IDR for bike / 39.000 IDR for car) to JI Expo Kemayoran.
- From Internasional Soekarno-Hatta Airport, take the taxi to JI Expo Kemayoran, Central Jakarta
- Privat Transportation
- From Soekarno-Hatta International Airport or Jabodetabek area, drive through city toll (tol dalam kota) direction to “Tanjung Priok.”
- And take the exit at “Ancol - PRJ Kemayoran.” It is 30-45 minutes from the airport.