DetailsIndo Marine 2020 Expo & Forum is very important show for the Indonesian and Asian Regions commercial marine industry.
Held concurrently with the expo will be the Indonesian Maritime Industry Forum which is expected to attract over 300 top decision makers from both Government and commercial sectors.
This exhibition and forum is the most important platform for the maritime industry to share experiences, network and build strategic partnerships.
Jakarta will host Indonesia's No.1 Marine Equipment, Shipbuilding, Port & Shipping Logistics & Security Event - Indo Marine 2020 Expo & Forum from 4 - 7 November 2020 at JIExpo Kemayoran - Jakarta, Indonesia.
The show will attracted trade and professional visitors from Indonesia and Asian region.
Take advantage of the best selling opportunity and meet face-to-face with thousands of quality buyers looking for new products, innovative ideas and services.
How To Get There
- Public Transportation
- During exhibitions, JI Expo provide free shuttle bus from JI Expo to Mangga Dua Square. Bus leaves at 4 PM onwards at the lobby of Trade Mart Building.
- Damri Busses are available from “Soekarno Hatta International Airport to JI Expo Kemayoran.” Gett off at “Pekan Raya Jakarta Kemayoran.”
- From “Tanah Abang Station”, take the train with route “Tanah Abang-Jatinegara” and get off at “Stasiun Kemayoran.”
- Continue with online transportation (cost estimation: 10.000 IDR for bike / 25.000 IDR for car) to JI Expo Kemayoran.
- From National Monument (Monas) TransJakarta Bus Stop, take the route “Rawa Buaya – Harmoni” or 2A corridor. Get off at “Galur TransJakarta Bus Stop.”
- Continue with online transportation (cost estimation: 12.000 IDR for bike / 39.000 IDR for car) to JI Expo Kemayoran.
- From Internasional Soekarno-Hatta Airport, take the taxi to JI Expo Kemayoran, Central Jakarta
- Privat Transportation
- From Soekarno-Hatta International Airport or Jabodetabek area, drive through city toll (tol dalam kota) direction to “Tanjung Priok.”
- And take the exit at “Ancol - PRJ Kemayoran.” It is 30-45 minutes from the airport.