DetailsJakarta will be the host venue of The 4th South East Asia's International Helicopter Event - Indo Helicopter 2020 Expo & Forum incorporating with Indo Aerospace Expo & Forum from 4-7 November 2020 at Jakarta International Expo Kemayoran, Indonesia.
Held concurrently with the Expo will be the Indonesian Aerospace Industry Conference which is expected to attract over 400 top decision makers from both Government and commercial sectors.
Indo Helicopter Expo & Forum is the most important platform for the aerospace industry to share experiences, network and build strategic partnerships.
It showcases products like Aeromedical equipment, aircraft, avionics systems, electronic flight bags etc.
How To Get There
- Public Transportation
- During exhibitions, JI Expo provide free shuttle bus from JI Expo to Mangga Dua Square. Bus leaves at 4 PM onwards at the lobby of Trade Mart Building.
- Damri Busses are available from “Soekarno Hatta International Airport to JI Expo Kemayoran.” Gett off at “Pekan Raya Jakarta Kemayoran.”
- From “Tanah Abang Station”, take the train with route “Tanah Abang-Jatinegara” and get off at “Stasiun Kemayoran.”
- Continue with online transportation (cost estimation: 10.000 IDR for bike / 25.000 IDR for car) to JI Expo Kemayoran.
- From National Monument (Monas) TransJakarta Bus Stop, take the route “Rawa Buaya – Harmoni” or 2A corridor. Get off at “Galur TransJakarta Bus Stop.”
- Continue with online transportation (cost estimation: 12.000 IDR for bike / 39.000 IDR for car) to JI Expo Kemayoran.
- From Internasional Soekarno-Hatta Airport, take the taxi to JI Expo Kemayoran, Central Jakarta
- Privat Transportation
- From Soekarno-Hatta International Airport or Jabodetabek area, drive through city toll (tol dalam kota) direction to “Tanjung Priok.”
- And take the exit at “Ancol - PRJ Kemayoran.” It is 30-45 minutes from the airport.