DetailsIndo Defence Expo & Forum 2020 is an international trade fair for military technology and will be held in Jakarta.
It is a platform upon which many companies from the defense industry gather to find out about the latest news and trends for the industry.
Exhibitors have the opportunity to present their products and services to an international audience and to establish partnerships with companies from the Indonesian defense industry.
How To Get There
- Public Transportation
- During exhibitions, JI Expo provide free shuttle bus from JI Expo to Mangga Dua Square. Bus leaves at 4 PM onwards at the lobby of Trade Mart Building.
- Damri Busses are available from “Soekarno Hatta International Airport to JI Expo Kemayoran.” Gett off at “Pekan Raya Jakarta Kemayoran.”
- From “Tanah Abang Station”, take the train with route “Tanah Abang-Jatinegara” and get off at “Stasiun Kemayoran.”
- Continue with online transportation (cost estimation: 10.000 IDR for bike / 25.000 IDR for car) to JI Expo Kemayoran.
- From National Monument (Monas) TransJakarta Bus Stop, take the route “Rawa Buaya – Harmoni” or 2A corridor. Get off at “Galur TransJakarta Bus Stop.”
- Continue with online transportation (cost estimation: 12.000 IDR for bike / 39.000 IDR for car) to JI Expo Kemayoran.
- From Internasional Soekarno-Hatta Airport, take the taxi to JI Expo Kemayoran, Central Jakarta
- Privat Transportation
- From Soekarno-Hatta International Airport or Jabodetabek area, drive through city toll (tol dalam kota) direction to “Tanjung Priok.”
- And take the exit at “Ancol - PRJ Kemayoran.” It is 30-45 minutes from the airport.