INALIGHT 2020 Returns as ASEAN’s Largest & Most Potential LED Event
Reflecting big success of INALIGHT 2019 which was held along with Solartech Indonesia 2019, Smart Home+City Indonesia 2019 and INATRONICS 2019 attracted 628 companies represented from 30 countries and 19.137 trade attendees from over 30 countries. INALIGHT 2020 taking place from 26 – 28 March 2020 at JIExpo Kemayoran, Jakarta-Indonesia.
Furthermore, INALIGHT always receives a large number of targeted visitors. The majority of the visitors are decision makers, owners, influential buyers, and senior management as well. Therefore, the expo will be expanded up to 35% bigger scale and expected to attract more than 25,000 professional from 30 countries.
How To Get There
How To Get There
- Public Transportation
- During exhibitions, JI Expo provide free shuttle bus from JI Expo to Mangga Dua Square. Bus leaves at 4 PM onwards at the lobby of Trade Mart Building.
- Damri Busses are available from “Soekarno Hatta International Airport to JI Expo Kemayoran.” Gett off at “Pekan Raya Jakarta Kemayoran.”
- From “Tanah Abang Station”, take the train with route “Tanah Abang-Jatinegara” and get off at “Stasiun Kemayoran.”
- Continue with online transportation (cost estimation: 10.000 IDR for bike / 25.000 IDR for car) to JI Expo Kemayoran.
- From National Monument (Monas) TransJakarta Bus Stop, take the route “Rawa Buaya – Harmoni” or 2A corridor. Get off at “Galur TransJakarta Bus Stop.”
- Continue with online transportation (cost estimation: 12.000 IDR for bike / 39.000 IDR for car) to JI Expo Kemayoran.
- From Internasional Soekarno-Hatta Airport, take the taxi to JI Expo Kemayoran, Central Jakarta
- Privat Transportation
- From Soekarno-Hatta International Airport or Jabodetabek area, drive through city toll (tol dalam kota) direction to “Tanjung Priok.”
- And take the exit at “Ancol - PRJ Kemayoran.” It is 30-45 minutes from the airport.