Museum Bank Mandiri merupakan bangunan cagar budaya yang menempati area seluas 1.039 m². Pada awalnya, gedung yang dibangun tahun 1929 dengan gaya arsitektur Neiuw-Zakelijk ini merupakan bangunan yang digunakan untuk kantor Nederlandsche Handel Maatschappij NV di Batavia. Berbagai koleksi perbankan diantaranya perlengkapan operasional bank, surat berharga, numismatik, buku besar, mesin hitung uang, brankas, dan lain-lain. Semua koleksi tersebut terdapat di ruang tata pamer yang didesain menarik sehingga terasa nuansa perbankan tempo dulu.

Jam Buka
SeninTutupRabu
08.00–16.00
Jumat
08.00–16.00
Minggu
08.00–16.00
Selasa
08.00–16.00
Kamis
08.00–16.00
Sabtu
08.00–16.00


Important Information

Category
Museums & Landmarks
Essentials
Area
West Jakarta
Contact
(62-21) 6902000
Address
Jl. Lapangan Stasiun No.1, West Jakarta
Website

See Map

Related Places

  • National Museum

    The most complete collection museum in Indonesia. Total collection recorded 140.00 units, which contain ancient statues, inscription, ceramic,  textile, historical relic and categorized by ethnography. The collection of Indonesian ceramics & etnography in this museum was the largetst and the most comprehensinve in the world.

  • Textile Museum

    Jakarta Textile Museum was established in 1976 as a result the concerted efforts, spearheaded by the Governor of Jakarta at the time, Ali Sadikin. It was established in honor of Mrs. Tien Soeharto (wife of President Soeharto), which was inaugurated on June 28, 1976. In the mid-1970s era, the use of textiles, understanding the use and the quantity and quality of production very clearly declined. Some even become very rare. This has motivated some of the leading citizens of Jakarta to set up an institution dedicated to the preservation and study of Indonesian textiles.

  • Taman Prasasti Museum

    The museum was established on a old cemetery called Kebon Jahe Kober that has been functioned since 1795. During VOC’s occupation, this cemetery was specially provided for the noble Dutch persons and prominent officers. Later on, the cemetery was dedicated for the common Christians. The 18th cemetery has various collections of tombstones from 16th and 17th centuries.