Old bridge in Jakarta before named Jembatan Kota Intan has alternated according to the name of his day. Beginning in 1628 called Engelse Burg which means "English Bridge". In 1628-1629 the bridge was damaged by the attack Banten and Mataram, which was rebuilt by the Dutch in 1630 and then known by the name "Jembatan Pasar Ayam" atau Hoenderpasarburg, market bridge or suspension bridge, also known as Groote boom (large stems). Jembatan Pasar Ayam is the northernmost bridge and the only bridge lift. It takes its name from the Great Chicken Market that is nearby at the north end of Kali Besar Barat (18th century). From the bridge looks customs office. The bridge is still there today even though wood forests have been replaced with steel. In the 17th century, ships still sail further upstream Ciliwung River. Then bridge it sometimes needs to be drawn up. However, do note that the bridge never has a function as rod tax as it is called in the Luar Batang.

Furthermore, in 1655 the bridge was repaired on the rocks after a long bridge made of wood collapsed during the flood and was named Het Middelpunt Burg or "Jembatan Pusat". In April 1938, the bridge is a bridge suspension to be lifted to the boat traffic and to prevent exposure to frequent flooding. The shape and style has not changed only the name changed to "Juliana Bernhard". After independence turned into "Jembatan Kota Intan" according to the local location name.

Important Information

类别
Museums & Landmarks
要点
区域
West Jakarta
传真
地址
Jl. Tiang Bendera, West Jakarta
网站

See Map

Related Places

  • 纺织品博物馆

    这是印尼其藏品的最完整博物馆。博物馆的藏品达140.000件以上,藏品中包括按人种学分类的古代雕像、 题字、 陶瓷、 纺织及 历史文物。这个博物馆的陶瓷&与人种学藏品是世界上最大与最全面的。

  • 碑文博物馆

    这个博物馆是在自 1795 年开放的称为Kebon Jahe Kober 的老公墓上兴建。在荷兰东印度公司(VOC)的占领期间,这座公墓专供高尚的荷兰人和突出的人员。后来该公墓用于共同的基督教徒。这个18世纪公墓拥有各种来自16 世纪和17世纪的墓碑藏品。

  • 国家博物馆

    这是印尼其藏品的最完整博物馆。博物馆的藏品达140.000件以上,藏品中包括按人种学分类的古代雕像、 题字、 陶瓷、 纺织及 历史文物。这个博物馆的陶瓷&与人种学藏品是世界上最大与最全面的。