Old bridge in Jakarta before named Jembatan Kota Intan has alternated according to the name of his day. Beginning in 1628 called Engelse Burg which means "English Bridge". In 1628-1629 the bridge was damaged by the attack Banten and Mataram, which was rebuilt by the Dutch in 1630 and then known by the name "Jembatan Pasar Ayam" atau Hoenderpasarburg, market bridge or suspension bridge, also known as Groote boom (large stems). Jembatan Pasar Ayam is the northernmost bridge and the only bridge lift. It takes its name from the Great Chicken Market that is nearby at the north end of Kali Besar Barat (18th century). From the bridge looks customs office. The bridge is still there today even though wood forests have been replaced with steel. In the 17th century, ships still sail further upstream Ciliwung River. Then bridge it sometimes needs to be drawn up. However, do note that the bridge never has a function as rod tax as it is called in the Luar Batang.

Furthermore, in 1655 the bridge was repaired on the rocks after a long bridge made of wood collapsed during the flood and was named Het Middelpunt Burg or "Jembatan Pusat". In April 1938, the bridge is a bridge suspension to be lifted to the boat traffic and to prevent exposure to frequent flooding. The shape and style has not changed only the name changed to "Juliana Bernhard". After independence turned into "Jembatan Kota Intan" according to the local location name.

Important Information

Category
Museums & Landmarks
Essentials
Area
West Jakarta
Contact
Address
Jl. Tiang Bendera, West Jakarta
Website

See Map

Related Places

  • チャンドラナヤ

    1910年~1916年および1927年~1942年に、華人知事の許金安(Khouw Kim An)によって所有されていた遺産建造物。19世紀に建造されたチャンドラナヤはガジャ·マダ通り188番に立地しています。

  • コタ駅

    別名ベオス駅と呼ばれるこの駅は、元々オランダ語でバタビア·エン·オムストレーケンという名前でした。当駅は1870年にオランダ人建築家のフランス·へイゼルズによって建設されて、1993年にはジャカルタ州より文化遺産に指定されました。

  • 45年闘争館

    ここには、インドネシア独立を宣言するようにスカルノ氏とハッタ氏を鼓舞する若者の運動をはじめて目撃した真の歴史的な価値あるものが残されています。若者が尊厳をもって独立国家に住むという、一つの目的達成に向かった彼らの強い信念と意欲を知ることができます。