Old bridge in Jakarta before named Jembatan Kota Intan has alternated according to the name of his day. Beginning in 1628 called Engelse Burg which means "English Bridge". In 1628-1629 the bridge was damaged by the attack Banten and Mataram, which was rebuilt by the Dutch in 1630 and then known by the name "Jembatan Pasar Ayam" atau Hoenderpasarburg, market bridge or suspension bridge, also known as Groote boom (large stems). Jembatan Pasar Ayam is the northernmost bridge and the only bridge lift. It takes its name from the Great Chicken Market that is nearby at the north end of Kali Besar Barat (18th century). From the bridge looks customs office. The bridge is still there today even though wood forests have been replaced with steel. In the 17th century, ships still sail further upstream Ciliwung River. Then bridge it sometimes needs to be drawn up. However, do note that the bridge never has a function as rod tax as it is called in the Luar Batang.
Furthermore, in 1655 the bridge was repaired on the rocks after a long bridge made of wood collapsed during the flood and was named Het Middelpunt Burg or "Jembatan Pusat". In April 1938, the bridge is a bridge suspension to be lifted to the boat traffic and to prevent exposure to frequent flooding. The shape and style has not changed only the name changed to "Juliana Bernhard". After independence turned into "Jembatan Kota Intan" according to the local location name.
- Museum Nasional
Museum dengan ragam koleksi paling lengkap di Indonesia. Jumlah koleksi yang dimiliki museum ini ada sekitar 140.000 unit
- Museum Tekstil
Museum tekstil menampilkan koleksi yang berhubungan dengan proses pembuatan tekstil
- Museum Taman Prasasti
Museum ini berdiri di atas lahan pemakaman Kebon Jahe Kober yang sudah ada sejak tahun 1795