TIM, located at Jalan Cikini Raya is dedicated to the advancement of the arts and culture in its multiple forms. Here are performance theaters, cinemas, exhibition halls, galleries, archives, restaurants and cafes and there is also a planetarium as well as the Academy for the Arts. Dramas, musical, films, recitals are daily performed here.
- Graha Bhakti Budaya, a performing art hall with capacity 800 seats, 600 seats on ground floor and 200 seats in balcony. The stage measures 15m x 10m x 6m. This air conditioned hall is equipped with lighting and acoustic and sound systems, and usually used to stages musical concert and performing arts such as drama, traditional or contemporary dances, also film screening.
- Galeri Cipta II and Galeri Cipta III, these two galleries is used for fine arts, painting and sculpture exhibitions, art discussions and seminars, and also for screening short film. This gallery can contain 80 paintings and 20 sculptures.
- Teater Kecil or Teater Studio, A smaller performing art studio with capacity of 200 audiences. This small studio is ese to staged theater, music, poetry and seminar. The stage measured 10m x 5m x 6m. Gedung equipped with acoustic and lighting systems and air conditioned.
- Teater Halaman or Studio Pertunjukan Seni, open air auditorium for experimental art form for young artist's theater and poetry performances.
- Plaza, the courtyard of TIM that sometimes can also used as additional space to stages outdoor performing arts.
Jalan Cikini Raya No. 73, Menteng, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10330, Indonesia