(Foto : / Beritajakarta.com)
South Jakarta Community and Women Empowerment (KPMP) invites children and elderly from RPTRA to visit the City Hall. There are 15 RPTRAs spread in South Jakarta that registered and scheduled to participate in a City Hall tour.
South Jakarta KPMP Head, Kelik Miyarto disclosed each RPTRA gets Transjakarta bus service with 30 seat capacities.
"Tour participants are children and elderly. Every Saturday and Sunday, there will be 30 people of RPTRA here. If there are a lot of enthusiasts, the number can reach 35 people," he stated, Friday (11/18).
He added many children and elderly do not yet know, especially visit to the City Hall, the National Monument (Monas) and the Kota Tua. "Start is from RPTRA, and then continued to City Hall and Monas. If there is still enough time, we will go to Kota Tua," he said.
These are lists of City Hall tour for each RPTRA, as follow:
1. Bhinneka and Kecapi, November 19
2. Pinang Pola and Akasia, November 20
3. Anggrek LB and Taman Sawo, November 26.
4. Manunggal and Ciganjur Berseri, November 27
5. Saharjo Mentas and Mawar, December 3
6. Permai and Anggrek Bintaro, December 4
7. Bahari, Puspita, and Rasamala December 10.
Reported by Aldi Geri Lumban Tobing | Translated by Nugroho Adibrata
Source : http://www.beritajakarta.com/en/